Precise Environmentals scientists are a perfect partner when addressing immediate or potential land management issues or moving towards improved sustainability.
Precise Environmental can assist with agricultural operations such as abattoirs, intensive feedlots, sale yards, cattle dips and cropping. Combining our knowledge of soil and water management, waste management and resource recovery through the following:
- Design and implementation of treatment and reuse systems for wastewater
- Groundwater assessments for irrigation and livestock watering
- Statutory environmental approvals including –
ERA 63 – sewage treatment works licencing (Qld EP Act 1994)
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Management and reuse of solid wastes
- Erosion and sediment control and remediation
- Water resource and quality management (surface water and groundwater)
- Assessment and remediation of land contamination.