The principle consultant at Precise Environmental is recognised by the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (QLD) as a ‘Contaminated Land Unit Accredited Suitably Qualified Person’.
Choosing a suitably qualified and experienced consultant is the first and most critical step in ensuring contaminated land matters are managed in a compliant and commercially responsible manner.
Click here to read more about choosing a consultant.
PE has extensive experience with fuel storage sites, commercial and industrial sites, agricultural land and bulk fill sites.
Our contaminated land services include:
- Due diligence
- Site history review
- Site investigations (soil & water)
- Groundwater impact assessment
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous materials audits and classification
- Waste classification of fill (in-situ and/or ex-situ)
- Project management
- Remediation plans
- Soil and water remediation
- Site validation
- Preliminary planning advice
Read more about our recent projects